The time has come. I fly to Thailand!!!

Vienna Travel Blog

The day has come when i flew to Thailand alone for the first time of my life. My mother has flown before and now it was my turn. I'm half Thai so i fly every year to my second hometown in Don Muang (Don Muang is situated in the outskirts of Bangkok).

My friend Michelle drove me to the airport (with my car!!! she was smiling cause i borrowed her my car for the time when I'm away). At the Airport a picture with my luggage!!! I know i'm a woman and i need a lot of stuff but i had only my backbag and the black bag. The blue big luggage was full with stuff for my familiy!!!

Kju says:
OOhhh you right Aioh after i presented all my gifts to my friends i was thinking what the hell i bought for me??? it was like nothing!!! I had only some shirts, flip flops and dresses

Next time when i come to Thailand i bring you a big bar of chocolate!!! ;)
Posted on: Sep 08, 2009
newtampo says:
Thanks Rose for sharing them! :) I'll be enjoy reading and looking at your nice pix! :)
Posted on: Sep 03, 2009
aiohdmg says:
You are not half Thai. You are Thai, Babe!!!
Do you know why? heheh
Thai people alway buy alot of stuff after the trip for the family and friend!! At last when u checking all stuff u will find that u didnot buy any thing for yourself..buahahaha.
The tripical survioniour for Thai is only chocolateeeeeee...hehehe, am i right? heheh

Miss u Babe!