Almost car crash;)

Łęknica Travel Blog

in the park
Mikey got up late. He must have been really tired after his trip from Iceland, over Berlin to Poland or it was maybe the beer that we drank the previous night?. We ate breakfast - i mean he was forced to eat it by me, coz filipinos obviously never eat breakfast (which isnt true, coz when i visited Philippines i saw them eating it, but all filipinos coming over to my place - are not 'breaky-eater'). Anyways we waited couple of minutes for Gosia (my ex katrabaho = workmate) during that time Mike was stealing fruits from my garden. After she came we went towards south-west to Łęknica, to visit the landskape park "Park Mużakowski" - the Unesco's world herritage place, which is very unique in it's size and the kind of creating landscape parks.
Mike and Gosia in the Park Mużakowski
I wanted to show the guys also those small lakes with different colours which i saw overe there when i was visiting Łęknica for the first time on my school trip, but we couldnt find them. They are so weird, coz everyone has a totally different color, some are orange, some blue or green. They were creation of rains after chalk excavation. Sorry guys, maybe i research more and - next time;)
Then we wanted to reach Żary - small town - and on the way there we almost had a car crash, i took out the map and wanted Gosia to hold it, but i got distracted by showing her where we should go so that we almost ended in the dyke. Fortunatelly we made it back on the road. Neither Gosia nor Mike screemed or cryed, so i guess they just started praying for the safe trip;)

RJ82 says:
lol
jegs76 says:
almost! sakto! so i m pretty good driver coz i didnt hit the deer and didnt kill Mike!
RJ82 says:
bad driver.. when i was there you almost hit a deer!
in the park
Mike and Gosia in the Park Mużako…
Mike and Gosia in the Park Mużak…
Gosia and Mike again