Second filipino in my house

Zielona Gora Travel Blog

Wieża Głodowa (Hunger tower)
Sunny wednesday, afternoon, nobody could expect that in few minutes Zielona Góra will be attacked by another filipino (it seemes they come here every 6 months to harras harmful, nice poles at their homes;)
Mike was traveling again around Europe so kindly he crashed at my place, since it was so close from Berlin, when he landed on tuesday. I picked up him from the railway station - surprisingly he managed alone from Berlin, by train and with changing trains in Rzepin. It looks like the filipinos are learning fast (last filipino didnt manage it by himself hahahahaha). Bravo Mike!
So we went to my place and ate obiad (again it's not lunch and not dinner, its polish main meal between 13.00-17.00). Then we went to the Old Town by bus (i wouldnt drive, coz i wanted to drink my beer too!) and i showed Mike a bit around. I hope he remebers at least 20% of what i was telling him about my city. We sat down in the pub, outside, at Deptak (=pedestrian zone), had our beer and watched ppl. (yeah, this is maybe the common hobby for all TBers;)
With the last bus we went back home. Unfortunately i dint manage to show Mike the biggest mall. It was weird, but he wanted for some reason go to all malls that were along the way (really weirdos all those asians visiting here ahahahha) - the first words after we arrived in the city centre were: "Wow! there is a mall!"
PEACE Mike!

jegs76 says:
hm... im curious how would it be in a non effinglish speaking country hahahaha:P

here no one speaks it
and the bus or taxi drivers barely speak polish ahahhahaha
mikevirgo0824 says:
I should have feigned ignorance and got myself a driver from Berlin. :-)
mikevirgo0824 says:
Hey, Filipinos can do anything!
If you gave me (clear) directions all the way to Choclika I would have made it there by my self. My friend gave me directions from LHR to his place in SOuth London and I had to take two train transfers and a bus and evern figure an alternate bus route (since the bus stop he mentioned was closed) and walk up a hill. SEE!!!
Must I remind you that legally speaking RJ is not Filipino. Hahahaha
Mike at his bank
Mike at his bank
even on vacation Mikes thinking o…
even on vacation Mike's thinking …
Old Market Place