HANA IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL SIGHT I'VE SEEN SO FAR.

Hana Travel Blog

july 29th- 6:30am the tour picked me up at my apartment for the Road to Hana tour, ran by a company called Valley Isle Excursions. It includes light breakfast and picnic lunch and lots of stops. I didn't felt too rushed with my tour guide. I know lots of tour guides would rush you but not this man named Dave (whose originally from pennyslvania). It was a group of us, about 10 people only, in a small shuttle bus. The most amazing sights i have seen is w/ this tour group. so much nature and peace. could it get any better? yes it does with many waterfalls and ones where you can swim in. also black sand beach, the 7 sacred pools. this tour covered the entire east side all the way to south and west maui. the only area they did not cover was north maui where i ventured off alone during my last day in maui. we saw the towns called paia, haiku, and etc along the eastside before hitting hana. the roads were narrow and hard to drive in but w/ the tour guides experience it wasn't a concern. my first fall of the trip was here! i slipped on some slippery rock right by the highway. ouch! it is hard to believe that people actually live in these areas. it is pretty secluded. the tour ended around 6:30pm where dave the tour guide drove us all back to our hotels, in my case the apartment. see my pictures of this amazing east maui area. Valley Isle Excursions is definitely so far the best tour group i've had.
first time ive seen a waterfall
first time i've seen a waterfall
misty day in Hana
misty day in Hana
a church
a church
close up of a horse that i fed.
close up of a horse that i fed.
a local store off in east maui