Day 3 of Las Vegas Adventure

Las Vegas Travel Blog

Day 3 of Las Vegas Adventure

I wake up early this morning for more of Las Vegas. I am off to the Grand Canyon today. I go pick up the shuttle service from back of the Imperial Palace. It goes to a few other hotels picking other people up. It takes us to another small air field airport in the city. I had to stand on a weigh scale before going on the plane. Board a twin prop plane that takes off and gives a quick city air tour of Las Vegas. As well flies over the Hoover Dam. Then for an hour or so we land in state of Arizona. I board a tour bus and given a guided tour of the area. We make it to the Grand Canyon. The Grand Canyon is quite amazing, very deep and vast. I am glad I came to this spot. I go off to a look out area of the Canyon and check out the deepness of the canyon.

I then check out the gift shop and do nothing. On the bus it takes us to 3 different viewing spots of the Grand Canyon. If I had more time I would have done the rafting trip in the Canyon,

Anyhow we make it to the town nearby and go to some lodge. Here it is the lunch included with the tour. It is an all you can eat buffet. Quite Amazing, had all types of amazing food and drink here. Really good.

Then it was back to the airport and back on plane to get back to Vegas.

Once in Vegas take the shuttle back to the hotel for the rest of the day free. At hotel I go and sit by the pool for rest of the day.

In the evening had a pizza at Denny’s which was a bit greasy, then played some slots at the Mirage and enjoyed some free rum and cokes. That was my day 3 of Las Vegas.

Like I said did not write too much here as everyone goes to Las Vegas, so everyone knows what you do in Vegas.

more of the strip