Day 2 of Las Vegas

Las Vegas Travel Blog

Las Vegas Adventure Day 2

Well it is day 2 of my Las Vegas Adventure. I get up this morning and make it to the Burger Palace and have some typical American Breakfast of bacon and grease. I then go walk on to the Las Vegas Strip and complete the rest of the strip I did not see yet. I walk down the other direction toward the Stratosphere hotel. It is the hotel with the high tower on it. I then make it to the hotel the Wynn, which is the newest and richest hotel in all of Las Vegas.

Then I make the journey down the street to the Stratosphere. I go past some old areas past the sign of the El Rancho. It was an older hotel I stayed at years ago, it is gone but sign is still here.

It is a long walk to the Stratosphere, it seems close from looking at it, but not really.

I make it to the hotel and my feet are killing me. As I was wearing sandals the whole time and my feet are full of blisters. Inside the casino I walk barefoot as my feet feel better. I realize I got here too early in the morning as the tower is closed. I have 2 hours to wait for it to open. Well I decide I am not waiting. I then walk back down the strip to the old Circus Circus. I go to the main casino area and realize they have not done anything new to this place since I was last here 15 years ago. It is still quite dodgy and slummy. I check out the midway and its nothing but a old carpet and nothing is going on here. I go have a donut from Crispy Crème. I Was going to line up for the all you can eat Buffet for 10 bucks but the line up was miles long, too much for me.

neat
I then continue walking down the strip to Caesars Palace and get my ticket for tonight’s show of Jerry Seinfeld. Yes Jerry Seinfeld is here, can not wait. I go to the Las Vegas mall for a while and walk around. Finally I decide I have walked too much already and want to relax. I go and hang out by the pool of the Imperial Palace for rest of the afternoon. I found it to be quite cold though in the areas where the shade was.

It was not the best pool area to be in but it was something to do regardless.

Anyhow, onto the evening activities.

Later this evening it was time to go to the show. To see Jerry Seinfeld at Caesars Palace which was across the street. I go across and to the theatre. I have good seat in the upper level but you can see the stage quite well. The show starts, for the first half hour this one unknown comedian does a routine, he is quite funny. Then Jerry Seinfeld comes on and the crowd goes wild. His show was about an hour and half and he was very funny.

After the show I go and check out the local nightlife going on as it is Saturday night. I check out Pure at Caesars and its impossible to get into. There is a line up of a line up to get into. So I decided to pass on that. I then make my way to the Flamingo and hang out at some piano bar the rest of the evening. Quite good.

wow