Heading West

Oromocto Travel Blog

I made my way to Jay's after the ferry got to his house and sat in the frount yard and read becasue no one answered the door and jay wasnèt texting me back turns out he was asleep and his mom was in the shower but i read in the sun for a good hour it was nice. ended up taking a nap at 4 which lasted till 7 the next morning when i finally got up i headed out to buy a new poncho for my bag since my last one ripped hiked all around Sydney it seems this time was less eventfull, spent a lot of times with Jay's uncle and got to drive his moms new car and we played pool for old times. I left early Friday with his friend who was going to Beddeck, in a snow storm.

Halifax was covered in snow when i arrived and there was no way for me to get in my sisters house becasue no one was home so i went down to a local cafe and got some coffee and soup to warm the bones. Friday was a quite night but we went to a dance party on Saturday and i met up with Lenka and Cass which was cool, Sunday we went to an art opening and a show and monday i went to the KAtimavik  house talked to house managers and the PL then later went to pub with Cass and tasted some beers with Lenka on Tuesday and ended my trip with a big lasanga dinner with sam and her roommates. Headed out on Wednesday and got stuck in Moncton.

Decided it best not wait till it gets completely dark Oromocto was just an hour and a half away so i  decided to find the bus terminal some guy in tim hortons offered me a ride and then i found myself in Oromocto or CFB Gagetown (biggest military base in Canada)... spent today walking around and theres people everywhere in uniform it scares me i think i need out i would never move here and this is one of my first experiences in New Brunswick... why does it never get a good chance poor NB. But walking beside the river was very nice. Only 2 more days here...

4,512 km (2,804 miles) traveled