Emily's House

Brantford Travel Blog

So I forgot at steph's I also got to see a sugar shack where they make maple sugar and if I'm ever up there in March or February I've been invited to join them. I traveled from Saint-Éphrem-de-Beauce to Brantford in so when i got here me and emily spent that night and the next day catching up the next day we slept in again and spent the day trying to find something to do. We went with emilys friend robyn to get tickets for GI Joe which was really bad, after picking up tickets for 4.30 yah i know cheap right. We drove to Stephs house another of emilys friends house we chated and played ping pong and then, went to GI Joe later. yesterday we decided we'd go camping at Grand Bend at Pinery Provincal park we got ready during the day and arrived there at 4:30 set up sight ate dinner and then watched the sun set on the beach. the next morning after breakfast we went swimming and cleaned up camp after clean up and lunch we went back to the beach and i complained due to it being windy and having sand thrown against my body like i was a piece of wood that needed to be sanded then it started to get dark and lighting started to hit at the other side of the lake dark clouds were rolling towards us and i said as soon as those reach us it's going to start raining and boy was i right rain and wind and hard. we decided to leave the beach and drove back to emilys stopping for fish and chips on the way back.

Other Highlights seeing my girlfriend, meeting her family and friends, finding pebbles, teaching someone to skip rocks, having a deflating mattress, deer meat, and  a soft bed.
Brantford