At Stephs

Saint-Éphrem-de-Beauce Travel Blog

So awhile back i finished katimavik. From there i decided not to go home. Funny how that is young and trying to get as far away from home as possible, how typical. This journey is about doing things on my own and seeing if i can stan on my own two feet. I went to Halifax and lived with my sister for roughly three weeks. Then i started getting ancey and decided, i will do a grand adventure an adventure to toronto to see memebers of my group prior to going to WWOOF in Newfoundland. On Tuesday night i arrived in Quebec City found a cheap hotel to stay at for 52 bucks in the heart of the city the next day i met steph and her mom at Chateaux Fronctenac after spending half an hour looking for one another. We then made our way to Stephs moms where i felt overwhelmed by french even though her brother and her were speaking english to me, and i made a complete fool of myself when he said his name was oliver with his french accent i had no idea what he said and i think i went bright red after. From there we headed to stephs little town that is not that small at all. She made it out to be tiny. We watched a couple movies and i fell asleep. The next day we did a beautful hike Grand Morne (mont du 11) and had french toast for breakfast later in the day we caught fish from her lake and cooked them for supper. Today we got up super early to go to the waterpark with it opening but got lost in quebec city this was the hughest water park ive ever seen (Village des sport, Village Vacances Valcartier) we had macdonalds for dinner and now are going to watch another movie.

A couple other highllights: to wander the woods with steph, hugh and good chocolate covered soft ice cream, strawberry ice cream and Quebecquois beer

Saint-Éphrem-de-Beauce