Day 7 of East Coast Adventure

Charlottetown Travel Blog

Day 7 of East Coast Adventure

Get up this morning. Another adventure in PEI, it is a small place I have seen everything here. It is going to be an easy day today. I have lots of dirty clothes so I go to the laundry mat and get some clothes washed. In the process I read the paper while on the spin cycle, how exciting.

Later on I make it to the retail areas of the city, first to the main mall which I walk through in less then 10 minutes as it is quite small. Then later I am off to Zellers and buy some paper towels as to say I did something to day.

I go and spend a few more hours walking around the water front.

I go and have some ice cream at a place called Cow’s Ice Cream The Ice Cream is probably the best ice cream I have ever eaten. It was so good , I go for seconds and it is quite amazing. You all have to try this when you get to PEI. Here is a little information on Cows = Cow's is a Canadian ice cream parlour in Prince Edward Island, founded in 1983. It is known for its super premium ice cream, and for its line of clothing, often depicting parodies of movies, TV shows, and books.

In 1985, Cows introduced an assortment of clothing for its staff to wear. A great deal of attention was drawn to these clothing items by the ice cream customers. Responding to this interest, Cows introduced a line of T-shirts and sweatshirts. The images became extremely popular and further products were added to the Cows retail mix.

In July 2008, in celebration of National Ice Cream Month, Cows Ice Cream was ranked No. 1 on the World's Top Ten Places for Ice Cream as determined by Tauck World Discovery

From here I go get the car cleaned and then stop off at Tim Horton’s and decide I want to do some damage tonight. I go and order a dozen donuts and a bottle of Coca-Cola. I take my donuts to my room and I eat all 12 of them, mostly coconut. I think I passed out from the high amount of sugar I just ingested. All well it was a fun process.

Tomorrow I leave PEI and make my way to the Rock, Newfoundland, stay tuned.

photo by: row-zzzzz