Day 6 of East Coast Adventure

Charlottetown Travel Blog

Day 6 of East Coast Adventure

Get up this morning and for another adventure in Prince Edward Island. I get on the car and drive out of the town and head out to Cavendish. I head to the Cavendish beach area. I go and check out the red soil and red rocks all located here. The beach area is very nice, and lots of sand here. I enjoy the view of the water and swamp land all around here. In the water you can spot many fishing boats on duty there.

The tide must be out right now as you can walk quite far along the beach. It is early morning as it seems I am the only one on the beach area.

I head into the town of Cavendish and see the village from the Canadian TV show Anne of Green Gables, too bad I never watched the show. I then stop off at a store here and then drive by a mini amusement park. Looks very busy with many people here, quite neat. I head off to one corner of the island and then make it back to town of Summerside. A nice little coastal town. I never realized how small PEI is as I was able to drive most of it in just a few hours.

I stop at the grocery store in Summerside and pick up some more supplies. I also made a stop at Rustico area as well. Take a look at all the neat cabins and small beach here as well.

Then it is back to the city and for an afternoon rest.

This evening I go back for supper at Myron’s and have Lobster again. I am served by an ugly male server, so little tip. But it was nice to have lobster all over again.

That was my adventure for today.

sand dunes at Cavendish Beach