Espana Excursion Recap

Spain Travel Blog

SPAIN: Barcelona-Valencia-Madrid (2009)

Spain's Golden Triangle: Barcelona-Valencia-Madrid

This is my slideshow presentation regarding my adventures in Espana. It covers my whole trip to Spain in photos with a song that I think capturtes the experience quite nicely, or as well as it can be captured maybe. Many experiences you cannot truly capture with photos. They are only visions of light in a moment in time. There is an essence of shared experience that transcends the journey sometimes that can't really be captured, but lives most vividly inside each of us, and a little beyond that in sharing the experience further with our words. Perhaps this video slideshow with music conveys some essence of the experience in total I hope. The song I chose is "Dance of Spring" by Jesse Cook from his 1997 album/CD Tempest. Great talented artist, by the way, and give a listen to some of his music as it is phenomenal. My brother (a major world traveler in his life) introduced him to me some years ago. BTW, it's funny, and I met my Valencia friends through my brother too. I tried to introduce him to TravBuddy, but he never was much for social networks I guess. I think he would have liked it here, but I can't twist his arm too much that way. Check out the places he has visited though and it is quite impressive. His link is - (Travelsnobb). If that is not attraction enough you can see him 'skinny skiing' too and on the campaign trail with Hillary. He's quite a guy, my brother.

christine4321 says:
lol, I just clicked on the link to your brother and saw the "skinny skiing"pic, It was not what I expected! I thought to myself "What is skinny skiing?", I found out soon enough. Silly guy!
Posted on: Dec 09, 2013
anupa_rk says:
Nicely done!
Posted on: May 12, 2013
nolan says:
Congrats on the blog feature for last week, Brian!
Posted on: Dec 16, 2012