Prague Travel Blog

So I never really planned on coming to Prague, it just sort of happend. As I said in my last blog I didnt have any real plans besides having to get to Moscow. So upon leaving my friends at Stuttgart station, where they headed to the airport, I proceded to get on the first international train out. So I found myself waking up after a while with the train passing through lush green hills and eventually pulling into the Czech Capital.
I only had 2 nights in the city as I had to start making a move towards Russia.
Prague's old town is a beautiful place where you can see so much history. The whole area is kept how is was 'back in the day' which makes for a pleasant area just to chill out in. After Germany is was nice to just relax for a few days.
I literally just wandered around the city the whole time I was there as I hadnt really planned on what to see, but I still enjoyed my time there.
No doubt I shall come back as you see many British Tourists there enjoying the nightlife that the city has to offer (it's pretty good).
But right now I am planning how to get to Moscow and it looks as through i'm going to have to go to Berlin 1st!
photo by: vulindlela