trip review-Day Three

New York Travel Blog

Day Three

Woke up early. We had to go to the MET. We walked through Central Park to get there. Was about a mile to walk to. My legs were still sore from the day before. I mean we walked for a good solid 2 hours. Any ways, the MET was nice and I really wish I could have spent more time there. They had this whole Greek and Roman exhit. We saw some of it, not all :( But I didn't want to get left behind alone.

I rode the subway for the first time! It was kinda fun, lol! We walked around and shoped pretty much. Did this walking tour of the Fashion and Garment Disctrict. Went into the a couple of show rooms. oh! Got to go the the fabric place were the designers from Project Runway went. That was cool. Sorry, I'm a huge fan of Project Runway.
Central Park
So it was uber cool to go in there.

We went out for dinner and guess what we had! PIZZA! lol! walked aorund some more. Went to go buy booze at the wine/liquor store. But the stupid store closed like 5 mins early!!! GRRR!!!!! So we went to the corner store and bought our booze there. The only coolers they had were 6 packs of smirnof ice. But they weere only 5% o_O didn't know they came in 5% I mean the ones around here are 7%

Oh! Just remembered, I bought the pillow on day three, not two. Sorry about the mix up ^_^; we did go into the m&m's store on day two, I didn't buy anything though, lol! So any ways, bought our booz, went to the hotel, showered and got ready for our pajamma party, lol!

Oh! and guess what! You know that diner I was talking about? Well, on the day we were supposed to go there Miss Trya Banks ate lunch there! then on day three she was there AGAIN b/c she forgot to pay her bill! That diner is like 2 blocks away from our hotel!!! HOLY SHIT!
the MET