Goodbye Ireland |

Ranelagh Travel Blog

Ha Penny Bridge Dublin
All good thing must come to an end. Dublin being my home the last 5 years, time to embark another chapter.

This year is going to be a year for Middle East. I was in Saudi Arabia early this year fell in love with it's magnificent legacy of civilizations dating back to ancient times. Science, the arts, written language, mathematics, a legal system, and other hallmarks of civilization flourished in ancient Sumer, Persia, Egypt, and other parts of the Middle East, leaving a lasting influence on the later cultures of Greece and Rome. The Middle East offer the world a rich cultural contribution, as home to three major world religions and a fascinating tradition of folkloric music and dance. Well this summer I'm embarking my biggest backpacking to date journey through Turkey, Syria, Lebanon, Jordan and Sinai. By end of this year I should cover Iran, Turkmenistian,Uzbekistan,Kazakstan enroute to home. That's the plan !

ErnaButterfly says:
Congrats on ur feature, really great adventures!
Sue told me abt Cinque Terre and ur pics there is amazing.
herman_munster says:
And I never expected to be featured as writing was never my forte. I'm so surprised :)
herman_munster says:
Thanks everyone for congrats and smiles. :)
Ha Penny Bridge