lost in paradise. dont look for me.

Backus Travel Blog

After living in new york city all my life 5 blocks away from yankee stadium. and traveling around i have spend the last 4 years in the sub burbs here in Conneticut and if i stay 1 more year i rather jump off a bridge and end my life.but since my life is too precious am taking a very long vacation.hopefully starting april 2010.the money for all my gear i have i just need to make sure i have between 10 and 15 thousand dollars for food and minor inconveniences.and my wife to add 3 to 4 hundred dollars a month to my credit card even though i doubt ill spend that much money monthly. anyone planning on trveling near my locations after the summer of 2010 your more than welcome to meet up or join.am a great cook and love to do everything.am easy to talk to and easy to get along with./ i know a little bit about everything and am not scare of anything. plus my light brown completion allows me to blend in anyware.i am most intereted in visiting every pyramid and temple i can am very spiritual but i dont believe in any religion what ever that means.personal words.WHY WAR. GOD. WHY HATE WHY NOT PEACE AND LOVE AND FAITH . FAITH IN LOVE,PEACE AND TECH AND NOT A GOD HO HATES ALL MEN AND HIS GREATNESS.
lyd018 says:
Hey, are you still planning on going to South America this year or perhaps you are there now? I am planning on going this December. Not sure where I will start yet. I may be interested to join you at some point along to map!
Posted on: Jun 01, 2011
amyerk says:
sounds great! enjoy!
Posted on: Sep 26, 2010
williamsworld says:
Much luck on your plans. Hope all goes well.
Posted on: Aug 05, 2009