AsiaJapanTokyo

Roppongi one more time

Tokyo Travel Blog

i think this was a shop of some sort

I had noodles for breakfast, yes again.  Since i had done everything that i wanted to do, but mostly because i was out of money, i hung out at the hostel for most of the day.  I had came across a CoCo Curry in Asakusa while exploring the other day.  I knew this was one of the last chances to eat there, so i had my last supper in Tokyo at CoCo Curry.  They did not dissapoint.  This place is so good.

I met Sven at the hostel and we grabbed Chu-Hi out of the machine and made our way to Roppongi.  We wandered aimlessly for a spell, until he decided he wanted to find a cigar bar.

cubans
  The only problem: he did not remember where it was, and he was a little shaky on the name.  With a little creative problem solving we arrived at the bar about an hour later.  I think the name of the joint was Cohiba Atmosphere, but i could be making that up.  Sven had a cuban for 1000 yen, and i had a 600 yen beer.  After the 10 percent table charge we left with most of our money spent on one round.

Next we wanted a proper club.  We found one of the many Gaspanic bars.  This particular one was closed a week ago.  There were only a handful of people there, mostly locals.  We had a beer and hung out near the dance floor, when people from our hostel showed up.  We talked with them for awhile until the last train home.

We made the last train, but it put us back in Asakusa early with nothing to do.  So we decided to try another all you can drink karoake bar in Asakusa.  This bar charged 1300 yen per hour all you can drink.  The only problem was i didnt have enough yen, and they would not let me put 1300 yen on my card.  I had to pay for the entire bill if i was to use my card at all.  So i went back to the hostel while everyone else got tanked and sang, poorly im sure.

i think this was a shop of some so…
i think this was a shop of some s…
inside the bar