AsiaJapanTokyo

Tokyo Travel Blog

Ginza

As I was walking to have breakfast, I happened upon Johan.  He was looking for some food, so i took him to my favorite breakfast spot, the soba shop.  He had the same problem i had last night.  He was unable to recruit people to go out and party.  I guess most people in Japan find it just too expensive to party.  He was on his way to Osaka.

I spent most of the morning hanging out in the popular shopping district called Ginza.  They had every possible store you could imagine.  I love H and M, and i was stoked to spot a store.  However, my excited quickly faded because i did not like anything in their small store.  The rest of the afternoon i spent in Shibuya, killing time until i was to meet Brett at the baseball game.

As i was walking to Swallow Stadium, i found a vending machine that dispensed hot food.  Since i had not eaten yet, i decided to try fried rice.  In 3 minutes i had a hot (very hot), tasty, cheap meal.  The Japanese are amazing.

Brett was 2 hours late, which was a nuisance because he had my tickets.  So we missed the first 3 innings.  We had a few Chu-Hi at the game and the home team, the Swallows won 3-2, so it was sweet.  We had another Chu-Hi in the train station before exchanging good-byes.

I went back to the hostel and found Sven in the bar.  We drank until the hostel bar closed and made a plan to go out big the next night.

A. Lange & Sohne
A. Lange & Sohne
hot food out of a vending machine
hot food out of a vending machine
vending machine food
vending machine food
Krazy Eye Brett and I (or me, what…
Krazy Eye Brett and I (or me, wha…
Swallows v Dragons