Independence parade

Lima Travel Blog

It´s starting..

Did I ever talk about the parades.... well in our independence day use to have sorts of parades, the military (most important) and then the privates one. One important is from , well it used to be, the biggest mall from Peru, and the owners were peruvian.... since 2 years not anymore, but the current directive decided to keep doing with all the tradition.

Because the AH1N1 flu, the goverment decided to postpone all the public events. Thats the reason that almost 2 months later... (thanks for waiting for me to start my vacation and enjoy that...... ) decided to organize the Wong Parade.

It was the second time I was there, but it was the first time I stayed longer.

Since I was on vacation, decided to leave home and stayed in a hostel... hey vacations means do nothing and enjoy all !!!! I wanted to be around in other atmosphere, rounded from new friends, get great breakfast, having great meals, etc.

The funny part is that I didnt know about it... (yeah do you see all what works can do on you????  ), I realized it one day before that.

The parade was great, and the best of all was the fireworks.... I hope I can attach the video.

upsss... help !!!!