Mon 6th - just Charapoto!

Charapoto Travel Blog

again back to the road
The next town we had to cross before heading the highway to Bahia was Charapoto. I'd never forget this name, hahaha. Since I was the only one who spoke Spanish in the car, I was in charge on asking for directions, hehehe. I asked a guy who was driving his bike and he told me: "go derecho, derecho, until the gas station, turn to the left and you'd arrive to Charapoto!" Yes, I speak Spanish but he talked so fast that the only thing I understood was Charapoto! hahaha. Nevertheless, I pretended I understood every single work and said thank you. For the 3 other passengers I got all the information 100% clear, hehehe.

Ok, now find the gas station, hahaha, we drove back and forward with a desertic landscape, mmm. I guess no one of us was really good reading maps, ooooops! Well we almost got lost again and asked some people who were just chilling out there.
people being laaaaaaaazy
Mmm, I guess they were just being lazy, hahaha. They gave us further directions, pffff

Road wasn't that good here either, but I saw they were working on them, so hopefully soon roads would be as good as near Manta. Did we make a wrong turn again??? We were trying to read the map when we finally notice we saw a gas station. You know people at the gas stations know how to reach any place better than the others.

So, with a little help of them we could finally arriving to Charapoto, ufffff. Charapoto was a small but busy town. Looked so commercial. Ok, we were getting closer to Bahia. Lisa had a friend there who she had to see in order to give him an envelope. She called him and let him know we were in Charapoto and he said, it wouldn't take us long to arrive to Bahia and he'd be waiting for us near the ferry. Ok, keep on moving, yay!

a lonely house