Going to check his property!!!

Las Pinas Travel Blog

happy boys
With a full stomach but so happy, we started to drive to Manta, but we would stop first at "Las Piñas", but what for? Well, Shawn has a property there. He has many ideas about what to do with it and we were talking about them. Las Piñas is a small town, which is known by surfers as a good spot to practice surf, but still needs to be developed...

Nevermind, we arrived to his property and parked outside it. It's located on a hill and you have a perfect view of the sea, yay! I saw some children playing and Shawn left the car and went to look for the guardian, so he could open the lock for us. The guardian's son came with the key and we went inside.

We took a tour inside the property, hahaha. Pfff, there's a lot of work to do here, but all the ideas and plans sound so great that I can't wait until Shawn starts working on this project. I know it wouldn't be a piece of cake, but it would be amazing! While he was talking on the phone, I was taking some pics from the property and the children who were playing around. They were so happy, children are children everywhere :)

Well, we were ready to leave. We started our way to Manta, where Shawn has already made all the arrangements. He was there recently and his best friends moved there just a few days ago. In fact we'd visit him and have pisco sours, yay!!!

yadilitta says:
No, I don't... I can't remember... I never asked him. This will be your mission!
Posted on: Aug 02, 2009
geerbox says:
do you remember he name of the boy?
Posted on: Aug 02, 2009