Finding my way

Vienna Travel Blog

Arrived in Vienna early evening. I took the CAT from the airport to the city. On leaving the station I decided to follow some 'touristy' looking people thinking they'd be heading to where the action was. Unfortunately, they took me the wrong way and I had to back track about 20mins of walking. Perhaps I should have realized earlier I was walking the wrong way, or just done my homework and got a map.

Anyway, after a long walk I found myself at Pension City (http://www.citypension.at) just before 8pm. Which was lucky because the manager leaves at 8 and I'd have had to hunt down the night watchman.

The room was clean and so I dropped my stuff off and went to find a restaurant. I stumbled upon a great little place called Fuehrich (http://www.fuehrich.at). I had a mozzarella and tomato salad, followed by veal escallop with boiled potatoes. Very good quality, but way too much food! I washed it all down with a large Trumer.

After eating all that I needed to walk it off. So I toured around the sites, which looked fantastic in the dark. I wish I had my good camera with me, but I'll post my phone camera pics soon.

Vienna Hotels & Accommodations review
Great Location Excellent Price
This place is very convenient. Easy to locate and has everything on it's doorstep. Highly recommended for one or two nights visiting Vienna.