My first time on the London Eye.....

London Travel Blog

I visit London fairly regularly but until Sunday 26th July 2009 I had never been on the London Eye, until then it had just been one of those places that I meant to visit someday but never got around to. After making the decision that it was time for me to 'have a go on the eye' (cockney accent) I took the tube from Liverpool street to Westminster followed by the short walk from Westminster tube station I arrived at the London Eye. My advice to anyone planning on visiting the London Eye is PRE BOOK and have the tickets mailed to you! It costs a little bit extra but in my opinion it is defiantly worth it, well unless you like queuing for hours to get your tickets followed by queuing for your flight. Once I was aboard I thoroughly enjoyed myself – although I think they loaded a few to many people into one pod – but I guess that is always going to happen on an attraction as popular as this – I took some really nice photographs and because it was a relatively clear day I was able to see right across London. I would defiantly recommend visiting the London Eye if you are planning visiting London – its a little pricey but worth it!