An unexpected night out

Thomaston Travel Blog

Parmesean Steak and Shrim with a side of Brocolli and mashed potatoes loaded with sour cream, chese, and bacon

I love St. Patricks Day!  I was scheduled to call Bingo tonight in Belfast but when I showed it turns out there was an change in the lineup and they had more people to work then expected so I got a free pass for the night.  I called my bestest buddy and dhe invited me to dinner with her and her cousin.

I met her at her store and we headed down to Lincolville to pick up her cousin and drop off my car and then proceeded to head to Thomaston for some Applebees food and drinks.  Applebees wasnt really doing anything special for this festive day so as we ate we planned our next move.  Im not going to lie it involved green colored alcaholic beverages.

To execute our new game plan we are going to have to leave Thomaston.  There isnt much to Thomaston Maine, there is a movie theater, a Lowes, a Cement plant, a Dunkin Donuts, and of Course an Applebees.  One you drive past Lowes heading South on Route 1 there is a lot of scenery, but not to many attractions.  Downtown Thomaston is typical of many Maine small towns, and when the weather warms up Ill go out and post some pictures.

Parmesean Steak and Shrim with a s…
Parmesean Steak and Shrim with a …
Thomaston Restaurants, Cafes & Food review
Good Food Good Freinds
I have never been to a bad Applebees. I have gotton some bad food at one or two locations but this one is not one of them. The waitstaff is great … read entire review
photo by: jamartin39