I love outlets

Kittery Travel Blog

Depending on where you live Kittery is going to be the first town you cross in Maine or the last town you leave in Maine.  We left Ogunquit and headed down route 1 south untill we hit Kittery.  Our first stop was the KIttery Trading Post.  I love this place, always have and I was shocked to learn that my aunt had never been.

The Kittery trading post was what we looked forward to when we visited Maine as a kid, well that and Perrys Nut House.  We found our parking spot and headed into the trading post and walked around for a bit.  This place is huge, it wasnt always as big as it is now, but Im glad they expanded.  Three flores of shopping and the only item purchased was a piece of blueberry cheesecake fudge.  Depnding on how you look at that we either had amazing "must not shop" will power or poor "will not eat junk food" will power.

We left the trading post and headed down the road to the Kittery Premium Outlet Mall.  Another favorite destination of mine because of just a handful of stores.  We parked and bee-lined straight for my favorite store in the mall called Le Gourmet Chef.  Again we didnt purchase anything, but we left because the sales clerk was giving us the evil eye for trying every sample they had on display.

We left there and visited one more store in the outlets before heading across the boarder into Portsmouth, New Hampshire to pick up beer and snack for the hotel that night.  On our way back we stopped at Bobs Clam Hut for dinner.  Another thing I look forward to when Im in the area.  They have some of the best fried clams in Maine, and possibly New Englad.

Kittery Sights & Attractions review
Bears yes Lions and Tigers no
It doesnt cost anything to go into the Kittery trading Post and look around, but becareful you may need to practice some serious restraint when you go… read entire review
Kittery Restaurants, Cafes & Food review
Lunch with my Aunt
Bob's Clam Hut has been around forever and I love coming here. There friend clams are like no other because there batter is different than most clam … read entire review
Kittery