Lazy Saturday

Brooklin Travel Blog

Deer Track

This weekend has been kind of crazy.  For the past eek I have been house sitting for my aunt and cousine while they are cruising the Caribean but Friday I had to drive the four hours back to Maine to attend a USO show because I was one of the volunteers and was representing two veterans organizations.  I was also supposed to drive to Portland Maine today for a show I was supposed to be a demonstarter at but it was canceled so I had the whole day off.  First off I slept in which happens pretty much every day (I am more of a night owl anyway), second on the activities list was crawling out of bed heading upstairs and grabbing a bowl of some very delicious Lucky Charms.  For some reason Lucky Charms are even more delicious when they are consumed in front of your 42" plasma while watching your favorite Satirday Morning Cartoons.

Deer Track
  Seriously I was eating marshmellow stars while prentending to fight along side the Green Lantern Corps, watching Lion-O try to woo Pumyra, and watching Batgirl, Wonder Girl, Ms Martian, and Bumble Bee display some serious girl power.

My late afternoon consited of driving to Blue Hille and Brooklin Maine to visit an old family freind who build a boat house that overlooks Cadilac Mountain.  Its not just a boat house, it is a three story home, the bottom floor consiting of the actual boathouse and kitchen with the top two floors being the living space.  It was like the fort I always wanted.  After we left we headed to Bangor to do some very uninteresting things like got to the local Sam's club and Lowes but then I offered to treat my parents to dinner at Chili's.

Currently its about 11pm and Im ready to watch some more cartoons and try to catch up on updating some of my travbuddy blogs and trip dates.  I should be prepping for a demonstration tomorrow and planning on what I am going to wear to my officer instalation ceramoney but no...cartoons first that way if I fall asleep before I get everything done I wont be left wondering until next week what happens to Bulkhead on Transformers Prime.....Priorities first

Brooklin