Cousin Shananegins

Grand Lake Stream Travel Blog

As usual some of my cousins and I gathered at my aunts camp in Grand Lake Stream Maine for the fourth of July weekend.  There was a noticable lack of cousins this year but we made the best of it the way we cousins know how...with alcahol.  My cousins boyfreind found a drink called alien secretion so he bought the ingridients to make it and so did I, we mixed it togther in a 5 gallon baseball cooler, and besides that drink there was plenty of beer.

We went kyaking a few times, well technically my cousin and her boyfreind went kyaking and I followed in my inflateble raft.  we stocked each vessel with beer and floated on the lake enjoying the sun and not enjoying a horsefly that wouldnt leave us alone.  My cousins boyfreind fell out of his kayak once and we had to lift each end out of the water between her kyak and my inflatable raft to drain the water out of it and so he could get back in.

Grand Lake Stream did thier usual fourth of July activities like a parde and fireworks.  This years parade theme was Maine guides which was fun.  At night we all gathered on the dock to watch the fireworks display.

As always it was an enjoyable weekend at the lake and maybe next year more than two cousins will be able to go...and maybe next year I wont delete most of my pictures I take

This is a puzzle we worked on