Belated Birthday Lobster

Kittery Travel Blog

The good thing about hanging out with my aunts is I will never go hungry...ever.  One of my aunts was taking out her sister (also my aunt) and her sister in law who is from Indonesia to a lobster pound in Kittery Maine called Chauncy Creek Lobster Pier.  We left from Litchfield New Hampshire and drove the hour or so up to Kittery for some Maine Lobsters.

Some of you may read this and may think I am A. crazy for driving back to the state I live just to have lobster for lunch and then drive back to New Hampshire, or B are wondering why we didnt just grab some lobsters in New Hampshire.  There is a reason why Maine lobsters are the best, its a lot of techical marine biology jargon that I wont bore you all with but there is a my aunt really wanted to go to this place and she was driving.

My birthday is not in May but my other aunt was telling her about the story of how I managed to walk into a kitchen store to buy me a birthday prsent ended up with my aunt buying lots of stuff for her and how I didnt chose anything lol.  So this promted my aunt to buy me a birthday lobster lunch and I am not one know for turning down lobsters!

After we finished we slowly made our way back to Litchfield NH where we packed up my aunts luagge that she was taking on her upcoming cruise and I drove her back to Hudson.

photo by: jamartin39