hospitalvisit

Groningen Travel Blog

xray of my ankle

Never thought that I could scream this load, I scared myself. It all started monday after I was free from work. On the bicycle I saw something beautiful what I want to photograph. It was a pasture with beautiful air. Only that pasture had a small ditch between the road. And on the way there this was no problem and I made the photograph. But the photograph was not that great so I want to go back to my bicycle again to go home. The moment I looked at the ditch I thought this looks dangerously. But you only need one step in the ditch and then one to get on the other side. Then I take the first step and I fall and feel my ankle. I stand up and look, but when I look I see I’m  not standing on my feet but I stand on the bone where in fact my foot must stand under… Firstly I did not believe what I saw and had to look again, really it stood in an angle of 90 degrees of each other.

camera and me
And I did not have my mobile with me. Of course now you need it…

The pain became more terrible and more terrible. And I had to wait until there was someone passes by. And sick that I became. Fortunately someone came,  called that I was wounded and if she would ring 911. She came at me and saw that it was no joke, called 911 so I felt a lot better. It was long waiting for the ambulance (was 15 minutes but felt like an hour.). These great people have helped me very good. To get out of the ditch they sedated me. Don’t know  what kind of stuff it was, I flew directly to the beach and had a pleasant stay... Waking up in a driving ambulance was kind of a nightmare. At arrival in the hospital I was put to oxygen and all kinds of other hospital-equipment.

doggy
I heard someone say o this is really terrible, on which I say back I can hear you..  And another one come in and say I have never seen this. (also not nice to hear when you lie in a hospital emergency room... ) Another sister comes beside me and asks how I got this. In my eye angle I see an old male in white coat,  and I tell the tale. Then this male catches my foot and I feel pain and hear cracking. Therefore I shout it WAAAAA WAAAA… And everyone says its over for now so you can cry.  Why cry, it is nevertheless already ready? For now firstly, however, the sister says and everyone which me bed stands looks at me and say you’re a tough girl! Possible I, however,start to laugh. Many x-rays were taken and the doctor stood stunned that I further had nothing broken or had torn. A luck at a misfortune. Now I sit in gypsum for a week. And I lie therefore at home in the living room on bed. And this is what I will do the complete week. I annoy myself already!!! And hopefully if I return then next week everything seems good (do not need operatioI and is there further nothing broken).
trainstation

My complete holiday will be in bed and I think that sucks…Very long story, but yes I have enough time now. And telling this story in English is good to learn and updated my English. So this was 30 minutes off of my self-annoying-time.

Annique

katia29 says:
i'm sorry for that...oooh!
Posted on: Oct 13, 2009
lasso says:
I want to see the picture! Hope you get well soon!
Posted on: Aug 24, 2009
Adrian_Liston says:
I hope you get better :)
Posted on: Jul 25, 2009