Final leg

New Haven Travel Blog

After a good nights rest I make the final stretch of my trip.  It only takes me three hours and it was beautiful.  I am really just going let the pictures speak for them selves today.  White Mountains and Intervale, NH.  The B&B i stayed at was the Nereledge Inn.  Older B&B that is broken in and pretty comfortable.  Nice folks and some good food.  Town was cool.  Only one thing I have to say about resort towns.  They really will try to keep you there.  They want you to spend your money there.  For me it was the waitress at the pizza shop spiked my beer with vodka.  How do I know this.  It is the only alcholic beverage that will make me sick.

So after a rough nigh between the bed and the bathroom and go see the boot fitter at Limmer.  This guy was cool and very good at what he does.  He did not even ask my shoe size or anything.  He just handed me a pair of of the shelf boot and said that if liked that boot he could make me some that fit better.  I liked the boot and was glad ato fork over the cash to get a pair that fit me correctly for once and that could be resoled.  This place was my shangra-la.

So after getting the fitting out of the way it was time to head home and get really really wet.
New Haven