Chicago!! Day 4

Chicago Travel Blog

Wendella Boat Tour

Our last day in a great city!!  We all wanted to take the Wandella Boat Tour. So we headed across the river and signed up for the 10:00am tour.   It was $22.00 for the one hour Architecure Tour of Chicago. This was a very enjoyable and informative tour. I wsh we had done this on the first day.  I suggest you sign up for the 10:00am tour the day before and get there early the day of you trip to get a good seat.  You see the whole city from the boat.

We had some extra time before heading back to the hotel room. So we headed over to the Hard Rock Hotel. I had to pick up a couple more guitar magnets for me and my sister. We were orginally wanted to stay here but could not get the rooms needed for our stay.

The Willis Tower from the Chicago River

It was a great trip and as always it's time to pack up and leave. I hate this part of the trip. We all had a very busy, very fun trip to Chicago.  We loaded up the taxi and headed back to Midway Airport. We flew in and out on Southwest Airlines. The flight was non-stop both ways and the flight attedents were all great. The one thing that I did not like was that you had no assigned seating. It was by first come first serve. I like being able to have an assigned seat.  Depending if you where A,B,C seating is how you boarded the plane. If you were by yourself you would no problem picking a seat, the proplem comes in when you our traveling with a group of people. You may not get to sit together.

We got in at 8:00pm in Tampa and back to the heat!!  Can't wait for the next visit to Chicago.

Wendella Boat Tour
The Willis Tower from the Chicago …
The Willis Tower from the Chicago…
Chicago