dazed and confused

Vienna Travel Blog

eversince i planned visiting ariel in vienna, my real target was to go to bratislava, since its not far from vienna. i thought at first it was a member of the e.u. or schengen agreement, hehehe but it was not, so i searched through if my passport and residence permit would allow me to visit slovakia, it said it was ok. so ariel and me pushed through with it. so we must change currencies because they use koruny there, we planned sunday morning till evening and we were so excited!
but yesterday, i was tired from meeting jan the whole afternoon, i slept a bit and in the evening, we met some filipinos who live in vienna, they were so late! we planned about 9:00 pm so ariel and me can wake up early and rest enough for bratislava - because it would really be a walking trip.  the guys came at 11:30 pm! would you believe that?!
and it wax not my thing, because it was a karaoke/disco club, my eyelids were falling but being polite i stayed upbeat and joked. it was boring-- because i dont know how to sing. hahahaha
so the next morning ariel and me were late in getting up - and we were confused if we should wait in sbahn geiselberg station  because its near his place or go to süd hbf. so we decided to go to süd to be sure, and when we got there 2 minutes the the train would leave for bratislava - we ran across the station into the platform - luckily the controllers were super friendly and let us in :D
karizkyle says:
Hi there! Kapag may Schengen visa for Austria allowed na din ba for Slovakia and Hungary? I read your blogs and I would appreciate your tips. My original plan is to stay in Vienna and then have side trips to Budapest and Bratislava. Appreciate your advice on how to get to Bratislava from Vienna. Salamat!
Posted on: Jun 07, 2013