Last day for Hochimihn

Da Lat Travel Blog

Back to Hochimihn city. Nothing much to do here. We had lunch at a food court in a department store near airport.  The food was more Chinese food but yummy.

Then took a taxi to another market looking for a postcard to send to friends and myself. I bought stamps in Dalat, postcard in Hochimihn and sent to friends and myself at the trainstation post office but 5 months already I still do not receive the postcard?

We walked from the market back to the airport stopped again at the cafe to kill time. Our flight to Bangkok was in the evening time - we didn't want to walk more. I've been to many places in Dalat and walked around Hochimihn city but it wasn't fun like other trips. I don't know why but when we're at the cafe, I was thinking that I really wanted to go back home. I missed Bangkok?

How i like this trip?
Ok, I like Dalat but less than a half of Nepal, korea, India or even Hanoi. I don't like Hochimihn but two days there, I couldn't judge. :) I still want to go to Weh, Hoi-an and Danang-sure will go in winter time! I love cold weather! :)

Bye bye, see you next trip! :)))))

Da Lat