Trip down to Asheville, NC

Asheville Travel Blog

All the groomsmen in the wedding  (except one) were all college roommates.  This was the first time that we all set time aside to get together.  We knew just from the text messaging and emails back and forth that this upcoming experience would be one for the record books. We would think back to all the trouble that we got into, could have gotten into and barely missed.  I got off work (annapolis)at 7pm this night.  I drove back up north (Edgewood) to meet my college roommate Erik F Drew who met me there from his hometown of PA.  We loaded up my rental car that I go and started driving we planned on driving till we got tired then pull over for a nap or overnight stay.  It was soo ironic that as we got on 95southbound the song Highway to Hell came on.  That just put an ! mark on that fact that this was going to be a great trip.  We ended up making one stop for gas and that was it.  We kept on going all the way through to Asheville, NC.  We pulled up to the Sleepy Hollow bed and breakfast about 530am Friday morning.  I drove the whole way listening to hairbands with the windows down.

photo by: vances