Stuck!!

Montpellier Travel Blog

cutest guard I've ever seen
We arrived in Montpellier at around 11 p.m. The ticket counter was closed and we couldn't buy our way out. Since we did not plan on spending anytime in Montpellier I felt it would be a waste of time to pay money for a hostel when we wanted to catch the morning train out to Marseilles. At the station we met three girls from Norway who also we planning on takinga morning train out to Nice. They told us they were spendingthe night right there at the train station and I asked if we could keep them company.

Once settled down (see pics) the gurads appraoched us and imformed us that the train station was locked up at night and that no one was allowed to sleep inside!!! We asked nicely, two blondes from Norway can be very persuasive, and he talked  his superiors into letting us stay. A group of five Asian boys also ended up in our company. We felt save locked inside with another gurad patroling with a huge canine. However, all night long some lod lady lamented her troubles to a night janitor who listened to her wail for hours. When I asked him what the problem was her told me that the women was eighty-five years old and her children had kicked her out of her own house!
cutest guard Ive ever seen