Final Day of Trip - Santiago De Chile

Santiago Travel Blog

I get up this morning at this fine hotel and go downstairs later for breakfast. The breakfast here is really amazing, it is a buffet. It is made up totally of a North American style food with eggs, bacon, toast, hams, fruits, cereal, juices and coffees, very amazing.
I have myself about 2 servings of everything because you only live once.

I go wait in the lobby for my pickup for a city tour of Santiago, with a representative from Gap Adventures. Finally my ride comes, its this one woman and this guy who is driving. She apologizes for the yesterdays mix up about my transfer problem, so I am getting the tour for free and get a ride tomorrow back to airport.

Anyhow I am taken on a nice tour of the city, going past all the good buildings, to the mall, to the main palace.

Go to the main church here and explained the entire history of the city and country, quite interesting.

Santiago is a city full of prosperity, there is a lot of development going on here, many things are being built, with advancement.

The main industry boom here is copper mining, as we do visit a copper shop to see all the goods of art being made, it is quite interesting.
Make it to a large park and head up to a big view point of the entire city, its quite impressive.

Overall it was a good experience in Chile, as I only had time here in the city, I would like to come back to this amazing country to see more of it. As Chile has many things to offer from outdoors to urban adventures.

I spend the rest of the day in a self explore and no big stories to mention.

I fly home the next day with Delta Airlines back to Canada. The Flight home is safe and without any problems.
That is the conclusion of my first adventure to South America. I hope you enjoyed reading my blogs as I much enjoy reading all of yours.

Look forward to seeing more blogs and more travels for myself in the future. Thank you

View more information at my travel blog i.e. www.excitingworldtravels.com

copper