Leaving Calgary, Alberta ... and onto Vegas!

Calgary Travel Blog

Dan and I were dropped off at the Calgary Airport ... I finally decided not to carry 12,000 items and so this time walking into the airport felt quite relaxing ... Hubby and I haven't traveled together since Nov.2007 and finally we're having the chance again ...

We got on-board and a kind lady got up and offered Dancr her seat so he could  sit with me ... I hadn't even asked, she must have noticed us chatting to one another at the window seats (one in front of the other).

As we lifted, I felt comfort in knowing we'd have some quality time together along with meeting some new and old TB'ers.  Not knowing what the whole week was to involve, I sat and played solitaire on my laptop, took photos through my window seat, and enjoyed the journey to San Francisco where we'd be staying for 3 hrs (SF is where Dan and I went for our honeymoon) before heading to the great Las Vegas!!
Africancrab says:
It seems we will miss both Sal and Melanie. Sal just sent me a comment indicating he is going to San Diego and returning Sunday morning when I expect to leave.
pensacolapyro says:
Two more TB'ers will be there soon, time to get the party started...lol.
Africancrab says:
What? no photos? wow that sucks.
photo by: Vikram