Trail no.9/ 9A/ 3 and 2

Cameron Highlands Travel Blog

Trail no.2
We were trying to find the starts of trail no.9 by Mardi however due to the poorly marked sign, we couldn’t find it and we ended up at the entrance of trail no.7. We found our beloved sticks here! We decided to pick up the sticks so that it will help us on the trail. We started to climb up trail no.7 however we were too tired at that point and decided to come back next time. Finding the starts of a trail is tiring! Sometime you need to walk inside the trail and only you will find the mark. At that evening, we saw a couple who passed us by in the morning and we started to talk. It was so nice of them to tell us where the actual entrance of trail no.9 is, we had passed right it!! Therefore we decided to go back to trail no.9 the next day.

There is trail no.
my beloved stick!
9 and no. 9A. We walked through trail 9 which leads to Robinson falls. It took about half and hour. This trail branched out to trail no 9A and leads to Boh Road which is a lot longer then we thought. We walked so long on Boh road and finally we saw a sign said “Welcome to Boh tea Plantation” We were so happy and thinking, that’s it, we finally can get some rest. WRONG!!! There are endless roads ahead of us. I was dying…suddenly; a school bus passed by and stopped for us. The bus driver told us to hop in and gave us a ride up to the tea factory and rest area. We were exhausted and so thankful to this kind man. Here is the next question: How the hell are we going to return to our hotel at Tanah Rata? Luckily the people at the tea shop called us a cab ~ Phew!

The next trail, we tried trail no.
Junction of Trail no.2 and 3
3. It is located right in front of Acadia House( I guess is some private resident) We are smarter this time, instead of feeling exhausted from finding the entrance of the trail every time, we took a cab. He dropped us right in front of the house and we could find the start of the trail without needing much effort. Trail no 3 is long and muddy but easy. Upon arriving at the junction of trail no3 and trail no2, we consulted the map, and found that to continue on trail no 3 will be a lot longer and it is up to a mountain named Mount Beremban at 1812meters and we will have to retrace our steps back to Acadia House. Whereas Trail no.2 is shorter and it will lead to Sam Po Temple which we think may be easier to hail a cab. We were lucky to have our walking sticks because the path was very steep and muddy, we wouldn’t have make it without our beloved sticks! Although the map shows it is a short trek on trail no.
Trail no.3
2 but it was definitely not the case! Just as we saw some sunlight, we thought, that’s it, we are there - NOPE; just when we saw a little water stream and thought, this gotta be it - NOPE; Just when we saw some civilization through the tress, OK, this should be the end - HELL NO!! Keep on walking. I couldn’t remember how long we have been in the jungle but the feeling was so good when we finally made it. Guess what? Even thought we have done with the trail and arrived at Sam Po temple, we still had to walk to Brinchang Town. I couldn’t even remember how I got there..All I think about was the foot massage I was going to enjoy later in the evening!

wild flower