Outdoor World and Gillete Place.

Walpole Travel Blog

The next day my cousin had to work so I drove down to meet my aunt and do some shopping, I also wanted to drop off the eggrolls and chili I had made for my unlce.  So first up was Gillete Place.  This is a huge complex right next door to Gilette Stadium.  It has many shops ans resturaunts, also a huge movie theater.  We made our way to Outdoor World, or The Bass Pro Shops.  This place is amazing, and huge.  Big enough to hang a whale from the ceiling, yes a whale.  I bought a jerkey gun, seasoning, and cure, amongst various other items.  After checkout we headed over to the Olive Garden for lunch which was nice, there food is always tasty.  We ended the day with a quick trip to the grocery store where I picked up everything hot and spicey I could find for my next batch of chili.

Unfortunately, I had to head home, so one more last qucik stop in New Hampshire to gather my things, and then the next 4 hours were spent driving home.  Once I got back to Maine though I had to try out ther Jerky gun, but we had no ground beef so, my excitment quickly vanished, and it was off to bed.

Walpole