The rest of Barcelona.....pickpocket free!

Barcelona Travel Blog

We had one more night in Barcelona so we set off to try the cable car again...it was open this time and although I was quite scared (I am not sure what has happened but the older I get, the more scared of heights I get...weird!).  Amazing views and it is all good as long as you don't look down!

At the end of the cable car was a bar where we enjoyed a nice drink with a burger and views over the harbour of Barcelona..then set off to watch the dancing water fountain...which unfortunately wasn't running that night....doh!!   Oh well maybe next time we make it to Barcelona....

That night wasn't very restful as we'd had 2 young aussie boys check into the room next to ours (very old building, thin walls and a shared balcony with our only source of air).  It was all good until 3.30am when they returned from their night out...with 2 american girls in tow...nothing wrong with american girls but any girls who are in a hotel room they aren't supposed to be in at 3.30am for 2 hours gigglinh and screeching....is really quite irritating!

John asked them politely to be quiet and they closed their door (they hadn't realised the balcony was shared...fair enough)...but an hour or so later when they were getting louder and louder he wasn't quite as polite and when he opened our door onto the balcony discovered two of them making out on the balcony....quite funny in retrospect but not at the time!!  One of the Aussie guys must have foubf his conscience after that and the girls left quite quickly...but then the guys argued for a bit longer about who was an idiot for kicking the girls out....if it went on much longer I was going to tell them who was the idiot!!

Our last morning in Barcelona John had a quick run around the Cathedral and then we had an incident free trip to the bus for the airport.

This journal entry is a draft and has not been published yet. Please check back later!
Barcelona