Last day in Davao!

Davao City Travel Blog

LR Office Davao.

Since tomorrows flight for Ozamis is scheduled for 8.30am this day would be our last in Davao. The schedule was a little tight. Our first goal was to go back to Chinatown to purchase the phone for me that we had been looking for the previous day. Then we were set for the LR Davao office to pick up some products and promotional items before going to a business meeting at Victoria Plaza, at 1pm. The meeting was unfortunately cancelled in the last minute which left us with a little room for shoping and we acctually both got our shoe collection updated big time!

We also managed to fit lunch in after shoping - late lunch I might say, but in the filippino climate, hunger doesnt come easy - it's just to warm to eat a lot - one drinks instead. Dare I say Jollibee again (AUCH).

Going back to the hotel we both talked about what to do for the evening, and was acctually motivated for some activity but decided to go to bed early since we needed to be at the airport around 5.30am - so our alarm would wake us up at 4am.

That means for us this time Davao was a shoping experience. I acctually liked it there, at first I thought it's very hectic and very poor, but as soon as I got the hang of it I felt quite safe there. Unfortunately I was alone on both that and the likeing part - so I guess it's gonna take some convinceing and/or a specific course to get it into our future travelplans to return to Davao - but I'm all in for the job :)

LR Office Davao.
Corner Legazpi Street / Rizal Stre…
Corner Legazpi Street / Rizal Str…