Day 5 of Golden Fleece, Mykonos, Greece

Mykonos Travel Blog

Day 5 - Golden Fleece - Mykonos , Greece

Today is another adventure. We are off to Mykonos, Greece. I was there the year before staying at the contiki resort here. It was a blast. I Am hoping that today’s return to Mykonos will top from last year.
This is one of the top party destinations in the world, so I intend to make it that way.

After a simple breakfast I join a few friends in Venus bar for a few cocktails. We arriving this morning around 1130am and going to Paradise Beach for a party at the Tropicana Bar.
At Venus bar, as we are about to get to port, we start drinking  many drinks. Mostly a few shots to get the party started.

We land at the port of Mykonos and from what I see, I like it already. I am reminded this is one of my favourite places I have been to , I missed this place.
We get off the ship and walk our way around the town of Mykonos. It has all of those nice white washed buildings.
At this point of walking around I realized I drank too much already and have to make an emergency bathroom break. I make an escape into some restaurant, the staff are quite welcoming.
I have drank too much now as everything is all bouncing and shaky, a part of adventure.
From the Thomas is giving the Contiki group a tour, we make it to the bus that goes to the Paradise Beach.
I take a few drunken photos of everyone at this time, too fun.
Take the shaky old bus to Paradise beach were the party is about to begin.
We get our table by Tropicana club and start with a few drinks.
Well too many drinks as the animal is now starting to come out and get wild.
We are greeted by the staff and tell there is a good time ahead.
The mood is quite mellow yet, but soon everyone is having a few drinks.

Soon enough the music is now playing hard and a few of the Aussies girls are on the table dancing. If your dancing on the table, then you get free shots. TO which I took the opportunity on this. I am now dancing on the table and getting my free shots.
Well it is a crazy afternoon of nothing but party, party, party. I get a chance to dance with many of the others in the group. However I don’t think many of the like my state of drinking perhaps, check out the photos.
Overall a great afternoon. There was one almost bad incident, one girl in the group got sandwiched by a couple of greek guys at the dance floor.
She is quite drunk and all of sudden her top was torn off by some guys. The group intervene right away and all is good, however a potential for a bad incident.

I remember part of the day, I did fall off the dance floor for abit and landed on the sand, quite funny.

From here the evening dark came and it was time to get back. Out of our group of 30 plus people there was only a 6 of us left at the beach. IT was time to go or else miss the boat. We take the last bus back to town and then from there make a long walk to the ship. We almost missed it but got on just in time.
It was an amazing day.

This evening there is a late evening dinner of some fancy food, which is really really nice. During this time we are approached by our tour manager Thomas. He is saying that one girl from the group is missing.
After a while we find out that she met some guy in Paradise and took off somewhere. Which in part she missed the ship.
Too funny, the end result things ended up being fine. I tell you the result of that girl in next days blog.

Overall it was a great time to return back to Paradise Beach, I still miss that place to this day.

going to paradise