Getting ready

Steinenbronn Travel Blog

I'm excited......

I wanna start packing but I know if I do it now, I'll only end up having to unpack again, because I forgot what I already packed.  The problem is that right after the cruise is over I'm going to Florida. I won't be able to come back to my apartment to repack and do laundry. Yikes. Thankfully the hotel in Orlando will have coin laundry.

The forecast predicts nice weather for Greece. Athens is going to be in the 70s. Compared to Germany where they promised SNOW tomorrow. Aaargh. Time to get out of here.

I'll be leaving for my dad's place either tomorrow or Thursday. Hopefully the snow will wait until I'm there. The bus ride to Venice should be interesting, since that's how we'll be getting to the cruise ship. Through the alps with snow?? I hope we won't miss our ship.

Crap, I'm always wigging out before a trip. I'm sure I'm not the only one. I keep telling myself that everything that I forget to bring can be replace or I can be done without. We'll see.
missandrea81 says:
Oh Silvia, I know. I'm the same way. I was also packing for my trip to Florida, right after which made it so hard this time. I ended taking a whole bag of stuff that I didn't use once. I try to better myself too.
Posted on: Nov 26, 2009
sylviandavid says:
I think the excitement of going is so fun... I am often a wreck before we go... trying to keep my pack light (so I can buy more "stuff") is my biggest challenge. I am definately better now.... Sylvia
Posted on: Nov 25, 2009
Alfie_Badawi says:
Congrats on your featured Blog .Very Nice ..!
Posted on: Nov 23, 2009