Back to Panipat

New Delhi Travel Blog

According to my Blog Ganesh (depected in that statue) drives a BMW

I'm getting quite good at going to India, as this is my second business trip here.

For example I arrived at the airport and some indian guy grabs my luggage and asks to carry it out for me, I say "I'll give you 5 rupees" and he gets up and leaves me alone.

Another example is my arrival to the fabalous hotel Leela, where I was picked up by a guy named Ganesh (know doubt after the god who looks like an elephant) who offers to take me to Jaipur to meet his family.  I did enjoy the ride in "his" BMW.  I of course got upgraded to the presidential suite at the hotel (more on that once I can upload my cell phone photos, hahaha), which claims to be the largest hotel room in Dehli (quite possibly, it was presidential), equiped with a promisciuous but professional secratery, and my own security gaurd, so basically half of India thinks I'm a billionare, in fact I'm so rich I just sold my 10 shares of starbucks stock for less than a few stars and bucks.

So I head to my workplace where I had to meet with some polish expat.  I was of course greeted by a huge crew of Indians.  I guess the point is that I can totally do this travel in the developing world, without alienating too many people.  Any OMG right now on TV is an animated indian baby with mad footie skills.!

According to my Blog Ganesh (depec…
According to my Blog Ganesh (depe…
New Delhi