A class act !

West Palm Beach Travel Blog

Dead Guy ALE

I had never heard about World of Beer before my TB friend Jamal suggested that we ended a great Sunday tasting some great American beers at the World of Beer. The bar was located in the party area of West Palm Beach. The bar is facing an open square and located in a corner shop. It was pretty empty when we arrived quite late (11pm), which I found quite natural.

The waitress that took care of us was really sweet and service minded. She told us quickly about their huge collection and we were given a huge beer menu to look in before we had our first pick. My first pick was a 400-Pound Monkey; an Indian Pale Ale. My second pick was a Helles Lager and my last pick was a Heavy Seas Loose Canon. The bar had nametags on the wall with the customers that had tasted 250 different beers in the bar. There was also a list with their top 10 different beer tasters: there were two guys that had tasted almost 900 different!

I really liked the place and I found that their definition of their culture statement really cool. It states “The World of Beer Guest Experience is the cornerstone of what we call WOB Culture. WOB Culture is about being a part of the neighborhood. It’s about being surrounded by good people who enjoy awesome beer, great music, and sports. When you walk into World of Beer, we want you to feel like you’re hosting a party in your own living room” The World of Beer is a chain and there are about 40 units here in May 2013.

Chokk says:
It is - and is also a statement on how much I travel - and drink ;)
Posted on: Jul 19, 2013
TravChef says:
Your map is impressive hahaha
Posted on: Jul 19, 2013