The best view in a long time

Playa Santo Domingo Travel Blog

Just wow!! Great view and a great beer!

Between the two mighty volcano’s; Concepcion and Maderas on the beach Playa Santo Domingo you can find a small bar or restaurant called Natural. I think this is the place where I have taken the most stunning picture of a beer. The service was not the fastest and I am sure that time does not matter in this area. I stayed there for the time it took me to drink two beers and it was quite long because the place was so calm and relaxing.

The two times I  ordered a beer a young boy had to leave the place and go to another place down the beach to pick up the beer; one at the time.

The bar is the first you see at Playa Santo Domingo, when you come from Altagracia or Moyagalpa and driving towards the side of the island hosting the volcano Maderas. It is also one of the best places to enter Playa Santo Domingo and have full view access to Maderas and the whole beauty of the beach.

The view is fabulous, it is truly stunning, but beware that the place has no toilets
Chokk says:
Thanks Harriet - I dont drink beer as well but I like the view :))))))
Posted on: Jun 09, 2010
Africancrab says:
Perhaps my favorite of your many blogs is this one. I'm not a beer drinker but if I were, you sure would have been the inspiration.
Posted on: Jun 08, 2010
Just wow!!

Great view and a gr…
Just wow!! Great view and a g…
Playa Santo Domingo