Two beers and two waitresses

Reichenbach Travel Blog

I have always been very spontaneous and when I woke up this morning I didn't know where I would spend the night and the coming weekend. I had an idea that I either would drive towards Munich or Andorra; two places that I earlier had enjoyed.

During the day I decided to go for Munich, so when I left work at 6pm I drove towards Liege and headed south from the road toward Luxembourg because I wanted to drive another way than usual. After 3hours and 45 minutes I ended up close to Karlsruhe. I let my GPS find a hotel and I ended up in Reichenbach Were I checked in for the night.

The restaurant was still open but as in all small villages everything closes just after dark (what do these people do in the winter time?) As I entered everybody had left and I was alone with two sweet and young waitresses and my tasting of two new beers. That it became two was due to fact that one of the waitresses forgot what I ordered and she brought the wrong beer. But with a smile on her face she said that I just could have to other one after the first. I laughed and followed her advice.

Chokk says:
You wish ! ;)
Posted on: Jan 12, 2013
bigmac993 says:
She meant beer right? :)
Posted on: Jan 12, 2013
Chokk says:
I hope you get as sweet a girl too
Posted on: Jul 13, 2009