Some good days in Luzern

Lucerne Travel Blog

Rathaus Bier

This time I was there for work, I had not coordinated with anyone soi was happily pleased with the fact that I met some current colleagues from Belgium and some former ones from Denmark. The first evening I went out with some of my Belgian colleagues. We visited the Rathaus brewery as the first place where we could taste some Swiss beers. We were very lucky with the weather, so we were actually able to sit outside until almost 9 pm, and afterward we went inside, where they had some of these wonderful cobber beer brewer kettles, which were so shiny and polished that they lithe up the inside like a huge fireplace.

Some of my colleagues were huge fans of Erdinger Weiss beer and we found a place where there needs could be fulfilled. We had a great stay that evening in Luzern and I was happy that I met them here.

The last evening of the conference our hosts had a arranged a gala dinner onboard a boat on the Luzern lake. The dinner was foreseen to take more than 4 hours and we were leaving around 7 pm so we had a couple of hours of light while we sails. The boat trip was wonderful and I can only recommend to follow the example.

Erdinger in all places