A Saranac Pale Ale in Syracuse

Syracuse Travel Blog

A Saranac's Pale Ale in Tully's, Syracuse, NY

There was only one reason that I was heading for Syracuse that day and that was that I had been seated next to a doctor from there on my way to Toronto. It had been a day of many kilometers and I had arrived in Syracuse in the dark and I had driven in to the city center just to have a look and feel of the place.

At my hotel I asked if they could recommend a place to eat and they said that Tully’s just around the corner had the most to offer. I decided to head there straight away, because I was quite hungry and I could always check in later.

Tolly’s turned out to be a nice place to get food. The place didn’t look that big from outside but well inside I felt it was huge. The noise when I entered was enormous; I felt like I had entered an American football game and it turned out I had. There was a group of people at the entrance that met me and one of them quickly escorted me to a table in one of the corners of the establishment.

I sat down and a waitress came over with a menu and asked what I wanted to drink. I was certain that I needed a beer and after a short look at the drinking menu I decided for a Saranac Pale Ale that turned out to be great.

A Saranacs Pale Ale in Tullys, S…
A Saranac's Pale Ale in Tully's, …
Syracuse