Having a beer with a friends on his Birthday

Copenhagen Travel Blog

A Brooklyn Lager at Café Langebro

It was a rotten cold Monday and there was almost no reason to go outside unless that you had a death wish. I wanted to leave work early but yet again something came up and I could see that I needed to have a reason in order to leave the office.

I called my friend Jacob and asked him if we shouldn’t go out and shop in one of the large super markets. Jacob does not have a car so he almost always says yes to go shopping with me as long as I bring the car along because then he can shop the heavy stuff which he can’t carry home on his bike. Not seldom the car ends up being full of toilet paper, kitchen rolls and other boring stuff.

I managed to leave the office now that I had a reason and we went out the mall which is situated near the airport. We both managed to purchase the stuff we needed both and on the way home we decided to have a beer in Jacob’s favourite bar; Café Langebro. The café was almost empty; it was Monday and it was pretty cold outside. We decided to sit in the bar and have a couple of Brooklyn Lager which is a beer that we both like. It was actually really nice to sit there and being able to talk and in all the time we were there only 3 other person fought the arctic cold and entered.

Copenhagen